Hipster

Never mind the locusts. On Monday I have having lithotripsy to hopefully pulverize an 8mm stone. Wherever it has been hiding out down there, it picked a comfy spot. I haven't had much pain or discomfort for the last week and a half. I know it's there though. It does play Peek-a-Boo every few days. I am aware of it right now. There's a squinchy sensation and I have the merest hint of heart burn even though I haven't eaten today. I'll be glad to have it gone.

Then it's on to the hips. I need them replaced. Not sure about the right one but the left has apparently been bone on bone for some time. I see an orthopedic surgeon with an excellent reputation on Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Twenty Years Later

A Sunny Day in March With My Cast

Launch Time Count Down