Getting Used To Waking Up Alone


Today is as foggy and bleak outside as I feel inside.

I woke up this morning and realized that I am still sleeping on the far left side of the bed. My bed. Maybe you know you're really over a relationship when you automatically sleep in the middle of the bed? I found this on Pinterest and it fits these days. No attribution.

Missing someone isn't about how long since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that very moment when you're doing something and wishing they were right there with you. 

I was reading one of those dopey star magazines the other day or perhaps I was reading Daily Beast--the Utter Trash section. Something about sitting around at the end of a relationship saying to yourself "just wait until he comes crawling back". I never say that to myself. I'm definitely too old for this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Twenty Years Later

A Sunny Day in March With My Cast

Launch Time Count Down